Monday, March 12, 2007

little cousins

After getting back from Colorado on Thursday night I did laundry, packed again, and drove to Calhoun.

We celebrated my birthday after Sabbath lunch and I got 2 cakes! Ella really appreciated me blowing all of the smoke in her face. Look at her reaction. It's pretty funny!

The other reason we crashed at Joy's was to see Evan. He was born on December 8. Grandma Dut made him smile for this picture. Now Ella is a big sister too. It's definitely the way to go. You always have someone to be in charge of =).





Here's another picture of Evan that I took. We tried to get a good one of Ella with him, but it didn't appear that he liked it too much.




All of us cousins & kids.
L to R: Joy & Evan, Bobby, Grant, me, Ella, Jeremy, Ethan, Allison

1 comments:

Unknown 4:13 AM CDT  

They are too cute. glad you had a good birthday: wish i could have been there! sorry again i didn't get ahold of you on your birthday. hope it was a good one! Miss ya

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP