Friday, March 23, 2007

sprung

I am sooooooooooooo glad it's the weekend. And this weekend it actually feels like spring. At 9:00p tonight, it was still 64 degrees outside. The trees are all budding and campus is starting to look green again.

This butterfly would be sad to see my front yard now. I'm happier though, because they mowed all of these weeds down.

These are in the Prayer Garden on front campus.

The good news: My yard is mowed.
The bad news: All the grass is on the driver's side of the car.

3 comments:

Stephanie 7:08 PM CDT  

I could soooo use those in my collection. What is the name of that purple flower the butterfly is sitting on?

Unknown 3:33 AM CDT  

i'm so jealous! i miss springtime in tn. it's beautiful. this girl just came to world vision from nasheville: she is a kiwi, but was there for a few years. she keeps making me mad talking on about taco bell, sonic milkshakes, 24 hours stores like wal mart, and cheap shoes. :) anyway, hope you had a great weekend! love ya

Ryan and Jaclyn 7:52 AM CDT  

I think Stephanie is going insane trying to figure out plant names...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP