Wednesday, January 30, 2008

and babies make 17!


I'm home for our January break to work on wedding stuff and just to be home. Lily & Myrrh both had litters of kittens (Myrrh - 3 on Jan. 9, Lily - 6 on Jan. 18). They're very cute, as I will demonstrate!


This is Sparrow (Jack Sparrow). Because of their dad's name, my mom gave all the boy kittens pirate names.


These 3 are Myrrh's. Back to front: Cotton Blossom, Jack Sparrow, and Will Turner

Myrrh didn't like that I took them out of their box.


Lily and her 6. Most of them have both eyes open now.

Self-portrait of Solomon and me! He helped me watch birds at the feeder this morning.

2 comments:

Surfs Up 7:21 PM CST  

Wow, they are so small! It looks like fun to play with them. I wish I could be there!! Happy Anniversary!

Erik and Tara 7:35 AM CST  

they are so cute! :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP