Monday, January 28, 2008

weekend couch potato

If anything, this weekend trip to Collegedale was relaxing, which was just what I needed. I didn't have to be anywhere or do anything, so we could just hang out. It was great.

Hollie came over on Sabbath afternoon since she was busy on her birthday. Happy Birthday Hollie!!!! She had great wedding advice, just having gone through Heather's. It was fun to catch up for a while.

Settlers of Catan was a hit . . . again. This time Ryan K. was the only newbie. Carlson was just watching during this game because he and Kelli had to leave for a movie. It's quite a feat to get the Ryans to stay seated at a table and play a game while sports are on the TV in the background (Don't worry, we never accomplished it.).

Ryan and I played again the next morning with Randy and Mary Jane. Ryan is trying to strike up a deal with Randy for four of something. Randy beat the pants off all of us . . . again.

Gaby and Grant met us at Subway Sunday. Grant had to work the graveyard shift in the dorm Saturday and Sunday mornings, so he was asleep during most of the time I was in town. It'll be fun to all go to the Family Reunion in Jacksonville in about a month.

Ever since I can remember eating at Subway, Grant has made fun of me for holding my sub remnant, no matter how small, with both hands. Hey, you can't be too cautious!

4 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 6:11 PM CST  

I had never thought about that before but you DO hold your sub with both hands! Except when you're driving and eating a sub, which I have seen you do, much to my amazement...

Surfs Up 8:27 PM CST  

It feels like I've seen these pictures before!! It was a great time this weekend. I'm glad you could come and relax for the weekend!

MJ 4:27 AM CST  

It was fun relaxing last Sabbath with you here...I'd say you were lucky to even get the Ryan's to the table with the Sports Center on in the same room. It's rather amazing! - We have to break Randy's winning streak...

whisperer 11:33 AM CST  

Uncle Lester used to always tell Michael "two hands for beginners!"

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP