Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pomp and circumstance, round 2

Ryan came up for the weekend and got to go to all the festivities with me. It was our graduation weekend, which means Consecration, Sabbath School, Baccalaureate, Tribute Vespers, Class Night, and Commencement. Basically, we sat a lot!







My student worker, Candace, graduated. She's going to Tennessee Tech. next year to start a nursing degree.











Me with the usual suspects after Commencement. The weather cleared up and got pretty warm out on Sunday afternoon. Perfect shopping weather.

Ryan and I needed to get a bed, so we went mattress shopping. We got a good deal on a really comfortable bed. I've only slept on it one night, but I really like it!












We finished off the evening with supper at Red Robin. I hadn't ever eaten there. It was pretty good! Someday, I want to go back and get their onion ring tower!

How can you not like a restaurant with a bird as its mascot?

3 comments:

Surfs Up 9:17 PM CDT  

A great weekend. A lot of nice grad. ceremonies too. It turns out it was a pretty important weekend for me to be there!

Tara Petersen 10:21 AM CDT  

what size bed did you get? i have to say, even though it is HUGE (some people said we wouldn't be able to find each other!) :) i LOVE having a king.. when you are married to a big man (especially when he works till midnight) it makes all the difference! i can't wait to see you get married!

MJ 5:41 AM CDT  

We'll just call you STRETCH now! I love the picture of you on the skinny bed. It looks comfortable with that pillow top. Do the sheets I got for you work on it? If not, hopefully you can exchange them for the "thicker" size.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP