Monday, May 12, 2008

what'd you do at work today?

Michael Patrick had his physics class out flying an R/C airplane for class today and they wanted pictures. After the four kids had flown it, Don and I got a chance. Do I look worried? The control I had was a trainer, which means it's hooked to Michael's so the plane doesn't crash. I only got to do one turn before it ran out of fuel and he had to bring it down. Btw, you think it's expensive to fill your gas tank? Fuel for this plane is $15/gallon!

1 comments:

whisperer 3:01 PM CDT  

I did not get to go outside at work today but I did spend a bit of money on the internet (advertising for kittens) and surfing the internet.

Otherwise it was the usual-stuff you don't want to know about.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP