Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sabbath

So, today at church we sat with the Patricks. Olivia told us part way through the sermon that she was going to sit between us, but we wouldn't let her. So she sat beside me next to the aisle. I was drawing and she wanted a page from my notebook to draw on.

This is what I got back from her. That's me on the left and her on the right. (Ryan added my ears, mouth, and hair later.)

Round 2 - This is Ryan, according to Olivia. You can see Ryan's commentary in the top left.

Ryan's rendition of our little group. I showed this to Olivia, who can't read, and she immediately knew that it was the three of us. (Btw, "Junior" is a fictional character!!!)

So then I decided to draw us to complete our portfolio. I showed this to Olivia and asked her who it was. Her response: "I don't know." . . . I'm going back to stick people.

After our lunch of pot pie, we took a walk in between the sprinkles. Most of our back yard leaves are gone now . . . well, not gone, but on the ground. We're going to mulch them up.

We walked to the ad building to use the scanner in my office for the drawings. It has been getting colder as the day has gone on.

This is where most of the leaves are now. Our walk wasn't very long. I came back home and Ryan tried to keep walking, but the rain forced him back inside within a few minutes.

3 comments:

whisperer 8:47 PM CST  

Awe! Junior!

Ryan and Jaclyn 1:04 PM CST  

Is Ryan trying to send subliminal messages? My question is do any of you remember what the sermon was about? ;-)

MJ 7:08 PM CST  

Good question - you said the sermon title was ? ? ? I love the artwork though. I'll get to see some first hand next Sabbath maybe.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP