Sunday, July 19, 2009

down time

I got my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday morning. I came up with ways to sit up on the couch with ice packs squished in too.

On Sabbath afternoon we took a walk in hopes of seeing the red-winged blackbird colony that usually lives at the pond. On the way, Ryan found a few snacks.

These aren't ripe yet, but they look good anyway.

We walked past the school's field (same one we detonated the chemical in)

At the pond, I talked Ryan into walking along the bank to try to get pictures of the frogs jumping in. See the circled one?

FROG!

also a frog, even if it looks like mud

another frog!

snacks on the way back

our backyard in summer

2 comments:

golftooter 7:55 AM CDT  

Does it seem to you that the corn rows are closer together now? I remember walking down them without touching either side.

Anonymous 9:06 PM CDT  

I always look forward to seeing your pictures of any kind of wildlife/nature - you are a great photagrapher!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP