Thursday, July 16, 2009

festivities surrounding the fourth

My first order of business in Collegedale on July 3 was to catch some duckies with my camera on our way back from Randy's birthday meal.

And I decided to catch one with my hands too!

Sabbath afternoon nap 1 of 2 for me. We had an exciting 4th of July, as you can see.

Randy's little friend on my lens hood

Girls' day out Monday, the 6th

Red Robin has excellent onion rings.

Toby's girls

eating the breakfast of champions

Knight vs. Heilman tennis match #2 (#1 was last summer)

action shots courtesy of MJ

the Knights and the victors! (lifetime match tied 1 set ea.)

We capped off the long weekend by partaking of some Indian food at the famous Sitar restaurant.

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:14 AM CDT  

that looks like so much fun! i miss you! tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP