Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my day

1. Even though my car was frozen shut and I almost fell down on the ice in the parking lot, we did not get a snow day. (Every county around Hamilton did, however.)

2. I dealt with 5 incidents of cheating on quizzes.

3. A student threw his folded up quiz at my head when I asked for his grade. (That's considered assault in public school -- he's in big trouble.)

4. My voice was even more gone today than it was yesterday. I feel better though!

Now I get to spend the rest of the afternoon coming up with a fun way to teach convection, conduction, and radiation while being observed tomorrow. What fun :(

1 comments:

Unknown 1:53 AM CST  

i wuv u cawwie. :) sorry you had a tough day. go play in the snow and go sledding up at the skyway or something! have a good weekend!

tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP