Monday, July 31, 2006

i might be crazy . . .

So I went tonight and finally bought a couch. It's taken me way too long to decide. After test-driving hundreds of couches, I got the most comfortable one I tried out (that was cheap enough!).

The cushions (even the back ones) and the armrests zip open so you can restuff them if you need to. The seat cushions are all identical, so they can be switched so that they all wear evenly.

I decided to get the chaise instead of the love seat. I think it will be good for laying in to read. My living room will no longer be an empty expanse. Now I just have to wait up to 4 weeks (!) for them to be delivered.

I made myself another project tonight too. I went to Hobby Lobby and got an Andrew Wyeth print called Master Bedroom. I matted it and just have to get a hanger so I can put it up. This mat cutter has been my best recent purchase!

5 comments:

MJ 11:13 PM CDT  

I like it! Can't wait till you get it and send pictures of it in your very own living room. How exciting. The pictures look so nice too. And you did a super job reupholstering the chairs. You're so crafty! Thanks for calling today. I enjoyed talking with you. See ya' Sunday!

Anonymous 7:43 AM CDT  

I think that's the exact same couch I looked at not too long ago...what great taste...I love it!!
It looks very comfy and I love the color. I would do the chaise instead of the loveseat too :)
I'm glad you're getting all settled in and are able to get what you want.

Ryan and Jaclyn 8:46 AM CDT  

I had a feeling you'd really like getting that mat cutter!

whisperer 5:25 PM CDT  

I love the couch and chaise lounge! I think you will really be happy with it. I like the pic too. Thats one of my favorite. Where are you gonna hang it?

Unknown 1:39 AM CDT  

you did NOT get a red couch before me...... :) i want one! i can't wait to have a house and settle someday... :) oops! did i say that outloud?

love ya, tara

you got great taste!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP