Sunday, August 27, 2006

lots and lotsa jumpin




















Today was our Fall Picnic at ICC. This is a Freshman guy named Caleb jumping off the top of the cliffs.

Gracie has no fear of leaping into the lake after sticks.

I got to take my turn wakeboarding this morning.

Nicole, Tim, and Matt (aka Moose) do their version of a 3-high

Now you see where Gracie learned it from! Andy Wade (fr. Bible/PE teacher) dives off the dock.

This is my softball team captain, senior class president, brother of my worker . . . David, taking one for the team as he competes in the bellyflop contest for the senior class.

Kelby gets in some extra gymnastics time while at the pool this afternoon. I have a whole sequence of him doing these. They're pretty cool.

3 comments:

Surfs Up 10:14 PM CDT  

These pictures all bring back good memories for me. I loved being at that pool!

Ryan

Unknown 4:39 AM CDT  

you are an amazing photographer my dear.. thought of taking it up as a career? seriously! :) looks like fun... ah the days of pisgah's fall picnics.... ;) miss ya,

love tara

MJ 5:45 PM CDT  

All those water pictures make me anxious to get back out on the water - especially with you guys along on the boat. Let's see - just 4 more days and you'll be here! I love the long skinny picts. of the cliff jumper. Cool!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP