Sunday, October 08, 2006

bring your snorkel!

Yesterday was pretty fun. I went to Mathis' house for lunch and Michael brought Olivia and Gabby and Randy (our registrar) came too. The girls had fun dog-piling Tyler and playing with him in the basement. We ate spaghetti, which is always fun with little kids! I took my Fiji scrapbook over there and everyone looked at it. Nikie went there her senior year here - to the same school. Randy recognized Matt & Marca because he went to SAU with them.

At 3:00, I was on supervision for going to the park. Jeff drove the yellow school bus and we took 19 kids. Five of the kids brought guitars because they're all pumped up about practicing the songs for Youth Rally.


It was REALLY nice out and the kids wanted to sit outside on campus when we got back too. The kids in the picture are all seniors. The girl in the red shirt is Toni and her brother Chris went to MPA. The hand on the guitar is Rachelle's and she's a new sophomore this year.

The kids weren't told where we were going for the Sat. night activity. All we told them was to bring socks and a sweatshirt. They all assumed, for some reason, that we were going ice skating. I told them to bring ear muffs and a snorkel too. Let's just say they were thoroughly confused. Most of the kids were happy when we pulled up to the bowling alley.

We got to bowl for an hour before heading out to our next stop. I bowled 105. The best I did was 3 spares in a row, no strikes. : (

We drove the bus to Sonic and bought everyone milkshakes before heading back to campus. A lot of the kids had bought caffeinated drinks at the bowling alley, so the bus ride back was quite loud and crazy. I'm so glad we got them ice cream to add to that. I'm glad I'm not a dean!

3 comments:

Surfs Up 7:57 PM CDT  

Nice picture of you bowling! It looks like you had fun. And sounds like perfect weather. Hopefully next weekend will be that nice and sunny, and no snow!

Ryan

whisperer 8:15 PM CDT  

Ohh GUM!

Anonymous 8:59 AM CDT  

Hey I talked to you on the phone while you were on that bus!!!! We leave for Senior Class Trip tomorrow (Monday)morning. Pray for me. "Parent Antics" if you know what I mean. At least there are no "she-devils" coming on the trip. Might get to see Marca!!!! I'll let you know!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP