Thursday, October 26, 2006

rainy night

It's been raining here. It is raining here. It will continue to rain here.

I made 2 trips to the music building to make assembly announcements, 2 trips to the gym to deliver messages and talk to senior sponsors, and one trip home to get the scratch art picture I donated to the senior class auction . . . all in the pouring, blowing rain.

These are my cat neighbors practicing to be jack-o-lanterns for next week. I hope they stay hidden on Halloween! (Copy in the back, Bob-Tail in the front)

Anyway, today wasn't all boring. Nikie and I went to Subway for lunch. Don't tell J.P., but we took her car while she was gone with the seniors!

I'm putting this picture up for Jaclyn so she can see my new reversable curtains in my red room. So here ya go. I don't think the lava lamp fits in as well in a room with actual curtains. ; )

1 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 9:24 PM CDT  

I love the curtains!!! Thanks for the picture.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP