Thursday, June 28, 2007

insert 10:00a - 2:00p 06.18.07

So Ryan finally got his camera back from Jaclyn's car. Now you can get the rest of our experience in Atlanta. I know you were on the edge of your seats waiting for this material . . .

Think of this as a "before" shot. It was before riding Goliath, Batman, Mind Bender, Ninja, The Georgia Cyclone, Superman, The American Scream Machine, and The Georgia Scorcher; before 93° Georgia heat (note the Scorcher above); before our more than 17-hour day field trip.

The expression on my face says, "Ryan was right, The Ninja does hurt your neck."

Ryan won Jaclyn a prize . . . but which one?

They went with my suggestion of a giant tiger. Good choice Jaclyn.

I don't recommend this ride either. I hit my elbow on a screw in the car and was dripping blood the whole rest of the ride. It hurts your neck too, btw.

Sweet blast of mist . . . mmm

This ride had one of the longest lines and we looked pretty ridiculous for not having even one driver under age 6 with us.

My car went about 3x as fast as Jaclyn's. I had time to stop for a picnic lunch before she got around the first corner.

Here's an after picture for you - in line for the Georgia Scorcher, our last ride of the day. We were pretty dead.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 6:53 AM CDT  

HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is pretty much exactly how the day went. I HAVE been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this material... You are sooooo funny

Stephanie 11:47 AM CDT  

That last picture it looks like you are about to club ryan in the head...

Surfs Up 10:11 AM CDT  

That was a pretty hot day. But it was worth it. I hope the Indians game today in Detroit in 2 hours is not as hot at Atlanta was!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP