Thursday, December 06, 2007

if a tree falls in the living room . . .

It's been pretty hectic at work lately, but we still made time during lunch last Friday to decorate the office. I've been conducting snowflake making seminars for anyone who will listen, so our hanging collection is a conglomeration of a few people's work.

I went on a Christmas tree mission Monday night. I wanted to have my tree up for Faculty Family Vespers tomorrow and I knew that would be the only time to get it done. We're going to make ornaments again. I'll take pictures and put them up over the weekend. I'm on supervision this weekend and won't have much free time, but we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping on doing some scrapbooking with the new paper I got tonight at Hobby Lobby. (PS - Mom, I decided I need a tree skirt . . . if you want a Christmas present idea for me. I liked a felt one at Hobby Lobby that had cardinals on it.)

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP