Sunday, February 24, 2008

showered

Grant and Gaby came for the weekend with Ryan and Jaclyn.

Jaclyn and I partly assembled some of the reception materials for a while on Friday night. It's nice to cross one more thing off "the list."

Snow Sabbath morning!

On my computer

Saturday night, Jaclyn let me open my birthday present early. She got me Knights & Cities to go with Settlers of Catan!!!

We got ourselves set up and slowly walked through learning the expansion. It's a lot of fun. It was just a long first game!

By the end, some of us were going insane!

Grant and Gaby read books after knocking the socks off of us in Friends Scene It.

Becky Patrick and Janelle Baughman threw Ryan and I a wedding shower at the church fellowship hall this morning.

We had helpers!

A card that my student worker Candace made

Maybe one gift for Ryan?

I have a couple more pictures to add to this blog, but my camera's in the car and I'm too tired to walk out there and get it. So check back later!

3 comments:

Surfs Up 6:18 AM CST  

Some great pictures! What a fun weekend and shower. I like Olivia's expression in the one picture and the last one of the two of us. I'll see you Friday!

whisperer 9:44 AM CST  

I like your hair up like that. Pretty girl!

I'm amazed at Grant & Gaby reading together! I assume Gaby is the one reading to Grant. Skippy John Jones?

Glad you had a nice shower. Anxious to see all of you in Florida.

Erik and Tara 9:34 AM CST  

that looks like so much fun. i'm glad you had a nice shower! :) we love cities and knights, you'll never go back. i think our first game took us about 4 hours, it was nuts. can't wait to play with ya! love u,

tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP