Friday, August 22, 2008

the nature of my job

These four pictures I've taken over the last two years (three of them this summer) now dominate my office wall. The hummingbird you probably recognize from Monday, the echinacea is from Jaclyn's and my visit to the Belle Meade plantation two summers ago, the bumblebee is from Baughmans' back yard in July, and the swallows are from Radnor Lake in May. The bottom right picture doesn't have a frame yet because when I got them here yesterday the glass was broken. So when I take it back and get the replacement, my latest art project will be done!

1 comments:

Erik and Tara 11:25 AM CDT  

WOW. those look fantastic! erik is so jealous b/c he's been wanting to do something like that with some of his photos. u should sell some!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP